Drawings of the Imperial yacht Standart
Drawings of the imperial yacht Shtandar are represented by copies of archival drawings and improved drawings of these copies.
The standard was laid on October 1, 1893 as an imperial yacht at the Danish shipyard "Burmeister and Vine" by decree of Emperor Alexander III. It was the favorite ship of Emperor Nicholas II. In 1933–1936, it was converted into a minelayer and renamed Marty. Participated in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945. In 1948, the ship served as a floating barracks and bore the name "Oka". In 1965, cut into scrap metal according to dilapidation.